July 5, 2019

Didn't know slipping on wet floor could be this bad

Yesterday, one of the ball valve in my house was broken and I had to fix it. When I was trying to do so, the water spurted everywhere, made the floor really slippery. Okay, so, I had this dirty water inside a bucket that I had to throw out, I picked it up, and I fell to the ground straightaway, I landed, hitting the ground with my ilium bone REAL HARD.

I toppled the bucket to my head when I fell, splashing the dirty water allover me.

I wanted to laugh for a brief moment, but I couldn't. My whole body was in shock, I felt excruciating pain radiating from my pelvis to every internal organs in my torso, quaking it like I were some kind of milk shaker bottle. I Shuddered on the ground, expressionless, trying to get my senses back, trying to comprehend the pain because it was so so bad I wondered something would happen like I might start coughing off blood soon or bleed from ears or nose, lol. I couldn't stand up for a few minutes, the worst wrenching pain I felt was around lung, liver, and heart. So bad I couldn't even breathe for the first few seconds I hit the ground.

It felt as if I just being hit by truck something.

After like five minutes, I could finally stand up. And, still quivering from the trauma, I wobbled away to clean the floor. I took a shower after all that, and thought... no wonder people dies just from slipping! I remembered my dear grandma who died long time ago because she slipped on a wet floor like me.

Anyway, now I have bad bad bruises on my hip, right elbow, left hands, and my knee. My left middle finger somehow got cut and bled. But organs seems fine? I breathe normally, only that it hurts a bit on the ribs. But right arm though, it hurts quite bad every time I lift it up now. I hope I didn't crack my pelvis or anything o_o

I wonder why I keep getting bad luck this month though??? Is someone voodooing me? lol.

Can I try blaming my home-assistant because she broke the ball valve? She also forgot to close the main door too weeks ago, letting mosquitoes inside and bit me so that I got dengue? If she wasn't that reckless I'd be all fine (except for the braces!). I'm glad I'm not that vindictive though. I said nothing to her.

I told my friend about how I slipped on the floor and they guffawed like crazy, almost dying. Especially to the part where I toppled the dirty water bucket to my head.

Yes that WAS funny. I'd look back and laugh at that.

Digressing a little, I had this one funny moment month ago.

I bought buff masks, the kind of stretchy motorcycle mask slash scarf you can use to cover your face and neck from cold wind.

That day, I wore it as I go to my cousin's place (he's a doctor and I had appointment with him).

When  I arrived, I pulled off the buff mask down to my neck and suddenly, everyone started to look at me, no, they STARED at me for a freaking long time.

I thought, well, what the hell, why's everyone staring at me?

I'm rather, you know, vain. So I thought I was just looking extra good that day that everyone can't stop staring at me. I know this is so L O L. You guys can laugh at me and my silly thought!

Once I met my cousin, though, everything changed, he said, "What's that on you? you're all blue!"

I noticed blue stains on my fingers, and... ON MY FACE TOO! in a shape of buff mask.

HOLY GUACAMOLE, LOL. SO EVERYONE STARES AT ME BECAUSE MY FACE WAS ALL BLUE LIKE A FREAKING SMURF! BAHAHAHAHA!!! So embarrassing I could die that moment.

This time I'll blame the new buff mask, or rather, the dye!

I like the buff mask though, it looks so cool. Here's the gray one:

By the way I told one of my friend to make me look like an idol, then she made this:


Lol, no idea who that is. But I laugh hard at this picture.

If anyone is on Smule, please add my account: https://www.smule.com/Kimyoungish
Thank you!

19 comments:

  1. hope, everything goes well with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! This is the funniest post! I love that idol version of the pic:D And seriously....I totally feel you. I've fallen before...it's no fun although I guess in retrospect, that bucket of dirty water didn't help the scenario:D But yeah....the pain! I actually had a minor concussion coz I hit my head when I fell...sigh...Hope nothing hurts now and the bruising is gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh gosh, I had a minor concussion too long time ago, I slipped on wet floor (again) and hit my head. My dad saw that, he said, "oh wow that looks bad, IS THE FLOOR OKAY THOUGH?" LOL my dad! I stood up trying my best to pretend to be okay hahahaha

      Delete
  3. Real you are more amazing than an idol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are well.
    You are a beautiful idol.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are all right with no broken bones. Falling due to slippery floor is dangerous. I had fallen before but thank God, nothing serious. You are funny and you made me laugh too especially the way you described your fall, the bucket of dirty water on your head and the blue mask. You look better than the idol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, thank God I didn't break any bones! was so worried, haha. I laugh at myself too, the bucket of dirty water is really something xD

      Delete
  6. Hi Kim! Thanks for visiting my blog. OH, I am so sorry about all your bad incidents lately! I have fallen before, and had to go to the hospital. How are you feeling now? I would not laugh at something so painful!! Our kitchen floor is getting slippery and I need to but footware that is sticky. Where do you live, what country?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have bruises but feel so much better now, thanks so much! Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with falling, glad you're okay now though. I live in Indonesia - Sweden for now :)

      Delete
  7. Oh dear Kim i cannot find it funny , i never found falling funny even when i was little and children found such accidents so amusing

    i am really sorry for the fall and pain you go through
    you are so kind to not scold helper for her carelessness

    please take great care because floors can be killer as we hear many stuff like this and try to take extra caution to prevent from mishaps
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, so happy to read it!

      Delete
  8. I hope you are well and GWS. I think the type of slippery floor must be replaced with a rough one

    ReplyDelete