June 30, 2019

Hakata Ikkousha Ramen PVJ Bandung

Seriously, I didn't know we do have this famous Japanese ramen chain store in PVJ Bandung! I didn't believe the waitress who told me they opened a new chain store in PVJ last December, screw that, I went to Paris Van Java mall a lot and I see no Hakata Ikkousha just until last month! I must have been blind!




I seriously need a new phone, I want iPhone 8, I think... I've been wanting to sell my 60D because I don't use it much lately. DSLRs can be a hassle and they're too bulky to carry around. I can see myself reaching more to just my phone cam, which, explains the bad quality pictures. I want iPhone only for its camera :/

I ate this when I still had braces on! lol, what a pain, I spent almost an hour to finish the whole bowl. But anyway, I don't care, the ramen was soooo good I swear on anything! The egg is so soft and tender, the broth is so flavorful you just can't get enough! The best part about it is the unlimited raw garlic you can crush by yourself for an extra kick!

By the way, this one is the chicken TAM TAM ramen. I like chicken more than pork, but Hakata Ikkousha is better known for their thick tonkotsu ramen. But you can't find pork here, Hakata Ikkousha Bandung only sells halal food. I don't mind that, cause chicken > pork anyway, lol.

Comparison to Hakata tonkotsu ramen ( picture was taken at Hakata Ikkousha PIK, Jakarta). Well, I think both are nice, really nice!





And because I'm a greedy hedonist, I went to Duck King right after. I was the only customer there. Feels good man.



Tried Sichuan chicken in Duck King. It was good! I love Sichuan cuisine! Duck King is one of my favorite restaurant. Please don't close on me Duck King,  cause you're the only one left in my area. Or maybe not, I think we do have Duck King at TSM Bandung.


Just a random bare bears plush that got me triggered. Don't you feel like punching it?

8 comments:

  1. It looks like you ate really, really well.
    And I could definitely poke that bear's belly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wih.. di buka cabang di Sukabumi ya.
    Soalnya istri saya orang Sukabumi. Bisa mampir klo ada.^^

    Salam kenal ya kak.
    geraitoyota.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those dishes look so good! I know what i want for lunch.
    ,

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so good and delicious ramen, I might not punch the bear but it looks very squeezable !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never had that but the ramen looks so good. I love that bear, my grandson would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks delicious...yummy...
    restaurant so clean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ice bear does not want to be punched

    Ice bear wants peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm hooked on ramen quite recently, I find karaage chicken is the best of all than any pork even the one from Ippudo Sydney. Nice to stumble upon your blog. Jap eats are one of the best!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete